APRA Regulated Company
A major driver of governance systems is the regulatory and legal environment in which an APRA regulated organisation operates.
Through our extensive experience, we understand the challenges and the opportunities your environment presents, particularly with increasing legal obligations.
|At Effective Governance we assist you to create a sustainable organisation that delivers soundness and prudence through value adding governance activities.
Value of Governance
- Provide an opportunity for the Board to reflect upon how it adds value to the organisation, some companies contribute up to 18% higher average returns to investors through the implementation of effective governance over the portfolios of poorly-governed companies after underlying risk is accounted.
- Compliance with APRA Standard CPS 510 and CPS 520.
- The review of the CEO/MD can be a challenging process and discussion, reflecting upon expectations is a healthy and robust process that will improve the relationship of the board and the CEO/Managing Director.
‘These toolkits are of a very high standard and I have no doubt that they will be of considerable benefit to my members. They will save valuable executive time and resources when implementing the new APRA standards. The toolkits also take the guesswork out of what needs to be done and provides comfort that the APRA standards will be effectively implemented.’
Raj Venga, Former CEO,
Australian Association of Permanent Building Societies
How eG adds value through services we deliver
- Board review to demonstrate the value the board adds to your organisation
- Committee review to determine the value the committee structure delivers to the governance systems
- CEO review to ensure a robust performance review process exists which provides the whole board with the opportunity for input
- Risk facilitation to ensure the board has an agreed risk appetite statement supported by a robust risk framework