Boards are continually challenged to ensure they have a diverse blend of directors with the skills and experience to match the strategic direction of their organisation. Efficiently and effectively gaining access to suitable candidates, without excessive fees, is also often difficult. We provide boards with the following process:
- Conduct an online skills assessment to identify any gaps currently on the board and to identify the requirements for any upcoming retirements.
- Identified skills gaps are compared against our director database and a shortlist of potential directors is created.
- Interviews are conducted with potential directors.
- A recommendation of suitable candidates is made to the board with appropriate directors.
Effective Governance invites potential directors to apply to be placed on our database. Applicants must submit the following to be considered for potential positions:
- Respond to the relevant personal details (name, contact number, email, location, past board positions and current board positions).
- Upload your CV.
- Answer 11 questions around your governance experience.
- Answer 13 questions regarding your technical knowledge.
- Provide any areas of expertise relevant to your industry experience.
Fill in this form for an invitation to be included in our database.