Our Risk Governance services range from risk management training for boards and management teams to working with the board and management to design a risk management policy, process and framework, including guidelines, that are appropriate to the specific organisational environment. The process/framework we use is based on AS ISO 31000:2018 and customised to meet our clients’ specific requirements (e.g. APRA-regulated; ASX-listed).
We can assist your organisation with:
- Assessing the fundamentals of enterprise risk management (ERM).
- Establishing a preliminary high-level enterprise risk register.
- Developing a risk heat map to define the risk appetite.
- Implementing an easy to use risk management and reporting framework.
- Agreeing a risk appetite statement for the organisation.
- Developing policies and procedures for risk, compliance and business continuity management.
- Professional development on risk and risk management.
We can assist organisations with established risk management systems by:
- Performing an enterprise risk assessment.
- Building a detailed enterprise risk register.
- Embedding risk oversight into governance processes.
- Enabling the organisation to supervise, monitor, and report against risk.
- Advising on how to implement a culture of continual improvement in risk management.
To request a proposal please to contact us.