Strategic planning facilitation and reviews to help boards and executive leadership teams to deliver organisational goals.
Our strategic planning and facilitation services include strategic reviews, strategic direction setting, strategic planning, assistance with strategy implementation and strategy professional development support.
- Reviewing the organisation’s full strategic management system including: strategic infrastructure; planning hierarchy; planning documents; and processes for planning, decision making, implementation and review.
- Developing a report that highlights performance against each of the key components of strategic management, strengths and areas for improvement.
- A facilitated workshop wtih dedicated time for a strategic thinking and decision making
- The development of a clear and concise statement of strategic intent for the organisation.
- Developing a high-level strategic plan that identifies major strategic risks.
- Working with senior management to develop the full strategic plan including more detailed objectives, strategic options and strategic programs.
- Working with senior management to develop functional business plans and implementation plans.
Implementation and review:
- Working with the board and senior management teams to develop strategic programs.
- Assisting with implementation activities e.g. developing scorecards, change management plans, action learning sessions.
- Facilitating strategy review meetings to monitor implementation, identify emerging issues, assist decision making and improve the strategic management system.
Strategy professional development:
- Training to enhance strategic insight practice and decision making.