We have extensive experience working with APRA-regulated entities and a detailed understanding of the legislative and regulatory requirements.
What we can do for you
- We understand the APRA Prudential Standards and can help you comply.
- We will assist you to create a sustainable business which delivers quality services and products.
- Board review to assess the performance and effectiveness of the board.
- Board maturity assessment to define the maturity of board processes and policy.
- Committee review to determine the performance and effectiveness of the committee in assisting the board to perform its functions.
- Board skills assessment to determine the board's expectation of director skills to drive strategy and performance.
- Director self and peer review to determine the contribution each director provides to the board.
- Director remuneration review to ensure directors are remunerated fairly for the work undertaken and value delivered.
- CEO review to ensure a process exists to assess and review the performance of the CEO, which meets the board's expectations.
- Organisational governance review to ascertain how your existing governance system delivers performance.
- Board governance policies and procedures to ensure leading practice policies and procedures are in place.
- Strategy facilitation to assist the board in its role of strategy implementation and overview.
- Risk governance to ensure the board has an agreed risk appetite statement supported by a board risk policy.
Contact us for more information on how we can help.